Muh Baby's got S.A.S.


So, I'm strolling around SL when my crackhead friend suggested to the lovely folks at Bliss Couture that I DJ their Christmas Fashion show... For that, I am thankful. My end of it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped but, I think I did a good job none the less... Anyway I got to witness up close each lovely creation... not to mention got to wear the Melrose gown in purple(shown) So I wanted to talk a bit about the fashion show in this blog, as well as the purchase I made from Bliss today.

First of all, this fashion show featured designs by Amutey DeCuir, and I have to say, some of the gowns were absolutely stunning. Right now at Bliss Couture they are having a 60% off sale so, you DEFINITELY want to head down there to scoop up some of their fine fashions at deep discounts.

Now, on to talk about this outfit I bought today... with the previously mentioned discount, I only paid 192 linden for the Ophelia Mink outfit. It comes with a sweater and pants. This outfit was featured in the Winter Fashion show, and I thought, self, that looks really cool, I need to get that. So here we are.


The Ophelia Shrug by Bliss Couture comes in 6 colors :bronze, pink, blue, white, midnight and black.








Now, here's the downside to this outfit... There is some serious S.A.S going on. What is S.A.S. you ask? "Saggy Ass Syndrome". How this is accomplished in SL I'll never know but, these pants make my butt look like I've lost the battle with gravity. The pants from the front are fab, but... please don't look at my S.A.S.
I've paired this interesting outfit with a pair of Brown Bax boots 895L, and the Dahlinks Gate Belt in Chocolate Tourmaline for 150L.

Happy Holidays folks - and Happy Shopping!!!

1 comments:

Kilolo Jenkins December 20, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

But you got a lot of s.a.s., sissah! :P

Search This Blog

Welcome

Shop*gasm is a creation from the twisted warped mind of at least 2 people with shopping a.d.d. and the mind of one person who loves to tag along and will one day have a computer fast enough to keep up.

Contributors:
Kilolo Jenkins
Roselynn Darkstone
Suitelady DeCuir

DISCLAIMER:
This blog is a project that was birthed out of three sisters and friends wanting to do something together that we could all enjoy and share.

The contributors of Shop*gasm are consumers. We like to shop. Correction...we LOVE to shop. For the most part, we blog our purchases. Maybe not every single one, but definitely something we find noteworthy.

On the off chance we're given items for review, we're thankful. But like other blog sites, we can not guarantee that your item will be blogged, nor will we guarantee that our review of items are always going to be favorable. What we will guarantee is an open and honest blog for you to read, with just enough moxie and personality to make you either hate it or love it. LOL

Hopefully you'll find the blog just as fun and awesome as we have in creating it :)