~Phoenix Rising’s Rising Star~

This particular blog is, genuinely hard to write. I don’t honestly like putting down peoples hard work in a public forum. However, in order for me to explain exactly why Phoenix Rising has a new place in my “awesome stores” listings, I need to start from the beginning.

A day or so ago I purchased an outfit from my new favorite shop, Phoenix Rising. I hadn’t purchased anything by Danial prior to this point. My purchases from Phoenix Rising had been all PRBritneyof Ashoka’s designs. Enter the Britney outfit in Plum. They’re currently (I’m not sure for how much longer) having a sale with a big discount on goodies (so go shop, now!!!) anyway, I bought my Britney outfit and went back to my beach to try it on and fit the prims, which is always a necessary evil in SL, only to find that the collar of the jacket didn’t fit, the texture/prim of the bottom part of the jacket, also didn’t fit properly, to the point that the hemp shirt underneath (which is really cute too in it’s own simplicity) was showing through the jacket. I was frustrated and to be honest, whole heartedly disappointed. Phoenix Rising hadn’t let me down before, not once, so why this time?

I decided at that point that I would write a note card to Ashoka, not yet realizing that it wasn’t her creation at all, so I wrote a note briefly explaining my problems with the item, and what I thought to be wrong. Then, the next morning I logged in to find a brand new updated version of the Britney outfit from the designer Danial. It fits MUCH better now as you can see, and to top it off he took the time to apologize for my disappointment and also chatted with me for a bit about some nahmy delights that us Americans can’t get readily here in the states. Anyway, longer story shorter, the customer service provided to me at Phoenix Rising was OUTSTANDING. I have NEVER been more happy with a designers ability to take criticism and come out shining. Danial did that, along with his co-creator Ashoka. This dynamic duo is sure to come out with unique and trendy designs so, keep an eye on this pair!!!

As a side note, Danial is a new designer to Phoenix Rising and the Britney was only his 2nd design. I give him MAJOR credit for dealing with me, let alone providing a really great outfit. The texturing on it is FANTASTIC.

~Also shown ~Dahlinks – Management Necklace and Earrings, Monroe(with lip piercing) ~ETD Tyra in black ~Bax – Prestige Boots in Red

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

Shop*gasm is a creation from the twisted warped mind of at least 2 people with shopping a.d.d. and the mind of one person who loves to tag along and will one day have a computer fast enough to keep up.

Contributors:
Kilolo Jenkins
Roselynn Darkstone
Suitelady DeCuir

DISCLAIMER:
This blog is a project that was birthed out of three sisters and friends wanting to do something together that we could all enjoy and share.

The contributors of Shop*gasm are consumers. We like to shop. Correction...we LOVE to shop. For the most part, we blog our purchases. Maybe not every single one, but definitely something we find noteworthy.

On the off chance we're given items for review, we're thankful. But like other blog sites, we can not guarantee that your item will be blogged, nor will we guarantee that our review of items are always going to be favorable. What we will guarantee is an open and honest blog for you to read, with just enough moxie and personality to make you either hate it or love it. LOL

Hopefully you'll find the blog just as fun and awesome as we have in creating it :)