I love Rosey~

So, way back in the days of black and white TVs and families who actually talked to one another instead of texting, there was this wickedly funny female comedian named Lucille Ball. You might remember her from some crazy TV sitcom that ran forever and is still shown on classic TV channels called "I love Lucy". The following items I found across the grid and was completely channeling the funny lady.



Up first I want to talk about the inspiration piece. A friend of mine IM'd me earlier while I was bored and twiddling my thumbs, he was all like "Rose, come shopping with me" and I was like "Yeah sure, why not". So yeah, he took me to a store I had never been to before called Artilleri. They have 50's inspired attire and accessories. As well as skins and hair. Uhm, back to the inspiration piece... The hair is called "Trixie". It has a TON of texture options for the do-rag. I absolutely love this hair, although, it's not my usual white so every one's getting' pissy with me, BUT it comes in a wide variety of hair color options so head on over to Artilleri and check it out!




Next, after I got the hair, I said hrm, I had stumbled across this awesome dress at ICING a while back called "Soda Shop" . I got it in Blueberry (shown) but it's also available in a green, pink and brown color option. I absolutely LOVED the little cherries on the shrug but it also comes with normal button/chain option as well.





~Also worn~
Dahlinks - Monroe Lip ring and piercing combo
MaxEyez - Multi Colored Eyes - Custom.
Hybrid - Counter Couture Neko Ears

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Welcome

Shop*gasm is a creation from the twisted warped mind of at least 2 people with shopping a.d.d. and the mind of one person who loves to tag along and will one day have a computer fast enough to keep up.

Contributors:
Kilolo Jenkins
Roselynn Darkstone
Suitelady DeCuir

DISCLAIMER:
This blog is a project that was birthed out of three sisters and friends wanting to do something together that we could all enjoy and share.

The contributors of Shop*gasm are consumers. We like to shop. Correction...we LOVE to shop. For the most part, we blog our purchases. Maybe not every single one, but definitely something we find noteworthy.

On the off chance we're given items for review, we're thankful. But like other blog sites, we can not guarantee that your item will be blogged, nor will we guarantee that our review of items are always going to be favorable. What we will guarantee is an open and honest blog for you to read, with just enough moxie and personality to make you either hate it or love it. LOL

Hopefully you'll find the blog just as fun and awesome as we have in creating it :)